Cannot login to PVA

Discussion in 'Performance Questions' started by Renev, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Renev

Renev New Member

Since this morning we cannot login to our PVA 4.6 control panel. The login form shows up, but after entering our details and submitting we're presented the empty login form again.

The URL shown in the address bar is https://<our server>:4648/vz/cp/login-wrapper

I cannot find any errors in logs anywhere. The PVA VE runs Centos 5.7. Any ideas?
  2. EdwardDekker

EdwardDekker New Member

Use port 4643 for PVA

Code:
    https://<our server>:4643
  3. Renev

Renev New Member

Port 4643 is for the Power Panel, I'm trying to access the PVA management interface.

However, I do notice that the Power Panel login window shows the same behavior on all VE's in our cluster: the login form doesn't do anything, but just redirects you back to the same (empty) login window.
  4. figjam

figjam New Member

Hi,

I bet you use Google Chrome as your browser, try it with Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Cheers,

Andrew
  5. ep1p

ep1p New Member

This did used to work fine with Google Chrome but has recently stopped working. Firefox still working fine for me.

john
  6. figjam

figjam New Member

That's because the stable version of Google Chrome was updated. I'm pretty sure it was version 15 that it stopped working with.

Cheers,

Andrew
  7. ip00

ip00 New Member

This is one of those annoying issues. It took me hours before figuring out it was related to Google Chrome. Can it be and when will it be fixed by Parallels?
  8. HenrikA

HenrikA New Member

9. figjam

figjam New Member

PVA and Power Panel working again.

The "dev" channel version of Chrome was updated to version 19 today and I can log into PVA and Power Panel again.

Cheers,

Andrew
  10. Real_IP_Host

Real_IP_Host New Member

I know this thread is old, but if someone has this issue, then does a search, and finds this thread, I wanted them to have a simple answer.

All you have to do is clear your cookies, not all just your panel login cookies.

If you are on Chrome, go to settings, click advanced settings (at bottom), then click content setting under privacy, click All Cookies And Site Data, find your panel's login cookie (usually your IP or Domain, or a subdomain) and delete that by clicking the x.