export.php: Missing parameter: what

Discussion in 'Parallels Plesk Panel 10.x for Windows Problems, Suggested Fixes, and How-To' started by ThanhN, Feb 29, 2012.

1. ThanhN

ThanhN New Member

i'm have error when export database

export.php: Missing parameter: what
    export.php: Missing parameter: export_type

How can i fix it ?

Plesk Windows 10.4.4 New Version
    Winserver 2008 R2 Sp1
  2. ThanhN

ThanhN New Member

this issues has been done

just move the folder phpmyadmin in other server to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases

and it's ok :(
  3. aashua

aashua Banned

Still no response from Plesk, really they don't have instant support for any kind of things. after plesk upgrade so much errors..
  4. MikeRadian

MikeRadian New Member

Fix equals to updating PHPMyAdmin through Plesk. See screenshot. Thanks for the guy who showed me this. To bad I forgot your name... :[

See what I did here below? Frequently Copy-Pasting 5 sec in between.

"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 160 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 150 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 145 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 140 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 135 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 130 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 125 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 121 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 82 seconds."

Do you get the idea? Don't you think this is ANNOYING? If you don't... then you are BROKEN.

Attached Files: