Forgot Admin Password

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by AandCmedia, Apr 28, 2012.

1. AandCmedia

AandCmedia New Member

For my plesk billing, somehow the password was lost. I say forgot password to my admin email but that password will not work. Is there any other way to get this password?
  2. AandCmedia

AandCmedia New Member

Really need help on this!
  3. AandCmedia

AandCmedia New Member

Also:

[root@aandcmediaconsulting ~]# /usr/share/plesk-billing/update-admin --password <test12345>
    -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
  4. DmitryK.

DmitryK. Kilo Poster

Hello,

You could try to change password by running ./update-admin --password '<test12345>' after that your admin password is saved as <test12345>. Also you could change your password by clicking on the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page -> Enter admin e-mail address -> Click on the "Send" button -> Check out e-mail massage with new password notification, get password from this message -> Go to https://"your hostname":8443/plesk-billing/admin -> Enter new credentials on "the Login to Administration Panel of CBM" page -> Click on the "Log In" button -> You should be successfully logged into CBM.
    *To enter a password, there are three attempts. Login into CBM should be prohibited within 30 minutes after third unsuccessful attempt to login as admin

Best regards,
    Dmitry
  5. AandCmedia

AandCmedia New Member

[root@aandcmediaconsulting plesk-billing]# ./update-admin --password '<test12345>'
    The following error occurred in panel 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (aandcmediaconsulting.com)': Wrong panel administrator's credentials were provided. Correct the credentials on the panel settings page.
  6. AandCmedia

AandCmedia New Member

Seems that this command:

/usr/share/plesk-billing/integration --command=repair-all

Allowed me to change my admin password.