"No migration agents found. Data migration is not available."

Discussion in 'Parallels Small Business Panel' started by jhghjgh hjghgkh, Oct 17, 2011.

1. jhghjgh hjghgkh

jhghjgh hjghgkh New Member

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate some sites from Plesk Panel 10.3.1 to Small Business Panel 10.2.0 but get this error.

I've already checked the Parallels KB, and have checked that both servers have different hostnames, that I can SSH in to the source server from the destination server, that there is no SSH banner etc etc.

Here's the migration log:

Any ideas please?
  2. IgorG

IgorG Parallels Team

3. jhghjgh hjghgkh

jhghjgh hjghgkh New Member

Thanks, I'd already seen that link actually, and followed the instructions in it.

I tried an idea: I have a 3rd Plesk server, running Plesk Panel 10.2. I tried doing a test migration on the Small Business Panel server from this server - it worked.

I then tried migrating to Plesk Panel 10.2 from the Plesk Panel 10.3.1 server. This failed - it said that migration from 10.3.1 wasn't supported. So I upgraded to 10.3.1. Now the migration between the two 10.3.1 servers works, but migration on SBP from the new 10.3.1 server fails with the "no migration agents fount" error again. So it seems like my SBP can't migrate from any Plesk 10.3.1 server