Plesk PMM Logs Collector

Discussion in 'Parallels Plesk Panel Service Tools' started by IgorG, Mar 21, 2012.

1. IgorG

IgorG Parallels Team

The Plesk Service Team is pleased to introduce the Plesk PMM Logs Collector.
    The tool packs a zip file containing records for the last found day from PMM logs and also a dump of backup settings tables from the Plesk database. Content of this zip file can be used for detailed investigation of all possible migration problems.

All details and scenarios are described in corresponding KB article - http://kb.parallels.com/en/9679

Thank you for your cooperation!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
  2. HaseebK

HaseebK New Member

When I execute this script its giving me following error:
    Closing ZipArchive ./PMM-logs.zip failed: Can't open file: Permission denied

During migration process I got the following error and I am not sure what causing this issue which result stopping the migration process in middle.
    Log file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PMM\rsessions\20120324091900494\deploy.result' does not exist
  3. IgorG

IgorG Parallels Team

Thank you for report. What is your Plesk and OS versions? Did you check that you have correct permissions with Plesk Reconfigurator?
  4. HaseebK

HaseebK New Member

Hello,
    I've run the code again after using 'Correct Disk Permission' with Plesk Reconfigurator but again found the same issue.

Here are the OS and Plesk version details:
    OS Microsoft Windows 6.1;build-7601;sp1.0;suite272;product3
    Panel version 10.4.4 Update #23, last updated at Mar 25, 2012 05:53 PM
  5. IgorG

IgorG Parallels Team

Thank you for report. I will forward it to developers for investigation and inform you with results as soon as I receive them.
  6. Michael Mealling

Michael Mealling New Member

So why would I use this script?

Yea, I know, old thread....

Anyway, my /usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions directory has subdirectories going back two years. When I saw this script I hoped it was for cleaning up all of those session files, but apparently not. Can someone clarify why one would use this script? And if it isn't meant for cleaning up psa/PMM/sessions msessions and rsessions directories, what is the correct way of doing that? Just delete everything that isn't current?

Thanks!

-MM
  7. MemoonaM

MemoonaM Banned

Why this problem is occurred that you are not permitted to unzip this file.
  8. IgorG

IgorG Parallels Team

Could you please be more specific? What do you mean exactly?