Uncaught exception 'Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception

Discussion in 'Parallels Small Business Panel' started by malthus, Nov 30, 2010.

1. malthus

malthus New Member

i recently updated to php 5.3 and updated the ion_cube _loader now when i try to log in i get the error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)' in /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:143 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(417): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect() #1 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(230): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT 1', Array) #2 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Application/Abstract.php(91): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SELECT 1') #3 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Application/Web.php(42): Smb_Application_Abstract->_initDbAdapter() #4 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/public/index.php(15): Smb_Application_Web->run() #5 {main} thrown in /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php on line 143

i get nothing but that.
  2. IgorG

IgorG Parallels Team

Are you sure that you have correct path to zend_extension in /etc/php.d/ioncube-loader.ini ?
    Do you have any errors in output of

# php -v

command?
  3. malthus

malthus New Member

the trouble actually was that mysql was not starting. i had to reinstall mysql and make sure it was running then everything was fine.