Web Presence Builder and PBAS documentation?

Discussion in 'Installation and "How-To" Questions' started by BenKet, Mar 12, 2012.

1. BenKet

BenKet New Member

I am trying to find some guidance/documentation about how to set-up hosting / service plans, in PBAS, for Web Presence Builder. All documentation seems to refer to Sitebuilder. I can't see WPB as a configurable option in the default Plesk Domain hosting plan type. We have a brand new PBAS and Plesk installation and I don't want to have to second guess how to go about this.

So I also need documentation on the most appropriate deployment approach, apparently there are 3 options : http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk/web-presence-builder/ but I cannot find any more information than this reference to them.

Thanks
  2. vbatraev

vbatraev Parallels Team

There are two integration scenarios for Sitebuilder/WebPresence Builder:
    1st scenario: When SB/WBP is installed as module in Plesk.
    In this case to enable SB/WPB in plesk subscription "Number of Sites published with SiteBuilder (pd_maxsbsites)" resource should be configured in the hosting plan.

This scenario supported for both Sitebuilder 4.5 and latest WebPresence Builder.

2nd scenario: When standalone SiteBuilder node is connected to PBAS.

This scenario is described in the documentation and currently supported for SiteBuilder 4.5 and below only.
  3. BenKet

BenKet New Member

Thanks, this has resolved my query.