Website settings will be applied in 16666 minutes!

Discussion in 'Parallels Plesk Panel 10.x for Linux Problems, Suggested Fixes, and How-To' started by Funboy-63, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Funboy-63

Funboy-63 New Member

Can someone enlighten me as to why when I amend anything on the control panel the following confirmation is given (Highlighted in green) to any domains (CP) hosted on the server.

I have never seen this before since using Plesk 7 upwards so why am I suddenly seeing this with a new server using version 10.4.4?

After all I feel that's a long time in anyone book!

Is this truly correct or something I can just ignore?

I have noticed by doing a PHP version check that I have the following error showing up and wonder if this is contributing to the issue? How to fix?

*** SYSTEM ***

Paralles Plesk Panel
    Apache
    PHP
    MySQL
    CentOS
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  2. Funboy-63

Funboy-63 New Member

In an attempt to understand what's wrong and after trawling the web for solutions to this problems which seems to have hit so many I thought best to double check the appropriate files.

My apc.ini is correctly located in /etc/php.d and contains the following:

The apc.so is correctly located within /usr/lib64/php/modules/apc.so and is 755 owned by root.

I have thought about un-installing and reinstalling as per this tutorial below but understand from reading various other websites this can cause issue with upgrades?

Upgrading PHP and installing APC on CentOS 5 with Plesk

Any thoughts or advice welcome, off to read the threads on this forum relating to the same issue in hope of some much needed inspiration.